Friday 19 November 2010

MERRY NEARLY CHRISTMAS:)

Ohhh Christmas tree oh christmas tree. I don't know about you guys but i feel christmas! big time!, but... i have a slight problem. I need to start my christmas shopping, my budget isn't huge (unfortunately) so i am browsing around the boots website and I'm superrduperr excited! i think that I'm going to order some goodies and do a gifts for her video, what do you think?
My favourite parts of christmas is the shopping, giving and decorating. what do you guys loveeee about the merry tidings? leave me a comment:)
OH YEAH! soo sorry about my 'lack' of videos, it's very naughty of me and i do apologise, i just wish i had the time. I HAVEN'T FORGOT YOU! I'm off to watch children in need:) please give, it's an amazing cause x


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment:)